Monday, August 17, 2009

Hot dogs

A confident of mine informed me about a cross culture issue in New Zealand whereby a Tongan family following a cultural tradition, ate their family pet -- a staffordshire bull terrier called Ripper, as reported on ABC Australia.

As a hedgehog, I have no issues with this, after all, my parents aren't likely going to try and cook me up.

A message for all my canine friends out there, if you want to avoid the dinner table you might want to try this on for size (I just can't get enough of the armour-plated dog).....


And for those people who claim that this is just not on, you can't have your multicultural cake and eat it to. If you want to support cultural diversity, which I certainly do, then you have to have it in all its beauty. And isn't it beautiful? I for one wouldn't mind chowing down on a dog, well a certain dog at least.

Ok I am going to put it out there that all chihuahua must die. Those who support this motion say aye.

Just look at the PURE EVIL in its eyes and tell me that it doesn't want to kill you or take over the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment